2010年4月1日星期四

my flowers watch


I am a loyal partner - a flower Bvlgari watches replica snake to see.

Watch this piece of flower is 5 years old, my father brought back from Hong Kong, my birthday is oh! Watch site is a big hippo head, arms have only two teeth. Hippo always told me a smile, as if to say: Hello. I would like this clock, and was not to separate.

But one day, at noon, he asked the students tell me, and I looked at the clock, "Oh, 12,20 hours." "I know, thank you for another!" After the first class I had at the time: one minute, enter the number of badminton. Looked at his watch, eh? cartier copy watches How or 12.20 clock Yes, and then stared at second hand does not move, watch "bad," Oh, must be repaired to the school to see, when suddenly I'm panicked, watching clocks, waiting for a miracle. It was not a miracle, and I watch helplessly Shuail Shuai "drip" I am familiar with moving second hand, that the sound echoed in the ears. Unfortunately, only a moment to look ... Bad ... I confidence, and think about why the clock to tie, it will revive "again." Is the battery swiss replica watches high quality connection is bad? I squeezed back of watch batteries, a miracle happened! My Clock I solve the problem!

Home I put the question to the mother, Citizen EO1000-01D the heart of Jin reported Gaoxing son, it seems, as children use their brains more than life, the problems will be solved.

没有评论:

发表评论